Why Study In Japan
It is estimated that the number of Nepali nationals living in Japan is almost close to 100,000. Nepali community is the 7th largest foreign communities in Japan. Every year thousands of Nepali students go to Japan to pursue higher studies and Japanese languages. Japan is the second most preferred destination of abroad study to the Nepali students.
• Our experienced set off Japanese Language instructors have been tirelessly conducting numerous language classes to help you pursue your academic carrier further. Classes are available and are up and running in the office locations in Nepal.
• We also have good tie-ups with Japanese Proficiency Schools which are located in locations ranging from Kagoshima (south) to Hokkaido (North) of Japan and also in a heaven-like state called Okinawa.
• Students might face difficulty in the initial period of arrival in Japan. We provide you the access of Airport pickup, Hostel Location, New phone agreement, new bank account agreement and various other initial requirements that are essential during the entry period.
• You will find many things new in Japan, as it is a well-developed country. We assure you to help even with the smallest of matters be it in regards to finding accommodation, part-time job prospects, academic institution, visa compliance service, and any other such issues.
• We have good access for numerous colleges and universities after your graduation of Japanese Language School in different pathway courses for further education so students can be assured to obtain a relative pathway for academic career.